Birth Date: February 18, 1989
Birth Place: California, USA
Education: Is cursed to never graduate college
Overseas Experience: Visited Mexico; spent two weeks in Iwata, Japan; and studied abroad at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea for ten months from 2009-2010; Layover in Osaka, Japan
Language Experience: English (native), Korean (high beginner), Japanese (beginner), Chinese (false beginner), Thai (false beginner), Spanish (false beginner)
- Is a cat person, but also likes dogs
- Blood type is type A
- Moved about seven times in elementary school
- Has known Velexa since 1999
- Has worked in more than ten places
- Before liking Korea, was in love with Japan. While she still likes Japan, she wants to learn more about Korea, then learn about/visit China, Taiwan, and Thailand before returning to Japan
- The closest thing she has to regret is not knowing about DBSK before going to Japan, and not traveling more while in Korea
- Likes cute things and Disney movies
- Has four tattoos and five piercings
- Enjoys drawing, my artwork can be found here
Birth Date: April 7, 1990
Birth Place: California, USA
Lives In: Youngdeok, South Korea
Family: mom, dad, half-sister, step-mom, aunt
Job: Elementary School teacher in South Korea
Education: B.A. – Integrated Studies and Special Major: Teaching EFL Through Cultural Reciprocity
Overseas Experience: Jamaica for about ten days; Osaka, Japan for a layover; Study abroad at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea for ten months from 2009-2010, Teaching in Youngdeok, South Korea August 2012 – March 2013, European Cruise in May 2014
Language Experience: English (native), Korean (low intermediate), Chinese (beginner), Spanish (high beginner), Japanese (beginner), Thai (False beginner), German (false beginner-haagendaaz), Italian (false beginner)
- Is a dog person
- Lived in the same house for eighteen years, first move was for college
- Was the first to be introduced to Korean music-was told by a coworker to look up the letters “DBSK,” has it tattooed on her
- Doesn’t know her blood type
- Loves Disney movies
- Likes crime dramas like CSI, NCIS, White Collar, etc.
- It was her half-sister’s division that was followed by the producers of CSI
- Good at puns
- Got swine flu at the end of October while in Korea
- Has five tattoos and four piercings
Facts About Both of Us:
- Velexa’s initials are PJZ, and Redeim’s are BJE. Together, we’ve created the joint name of PB&J.
- We have the same taste (if not very similar) in men
- Even though Velexa is younger, she’s more of a leader than Redeim. Normally Velexa will make the plans, and Redeim will follow.
- Although the titles are different, Velexa and Redeim are practically in the same major, and both of us planned to become English teachers after we graduate.
- Velexa and Redeim’s parents live literally a minute away from each other. Velexa and Redeim have been living together on and off since August 2009.
- Many people who know both of us get surprised when we meet them alone, we’re normally a unit, though we’ve been trying to break that habit recently.
- Velexa has a better memory. She can learn names, faces, and languages faster than Redeim
- Thanks to Velexa, Redeim has finished about eight Korean dramas.
- We’re just a little obsessed with Got7 right now.
Disclaimer: All images and information © their rightful owners. Unless stated otherwise, all images and information not from us.